Multi-Cart is widely regarded as the go-to brand for anyone who needs to "take it on the road" safely and dependably. From the powder-coat finish to the quality hubs, wheels and the non-skid bed, every element of the design is aimed at the expeditious transport of your delicate gear, even in less than optimal environments.
The patented design instantly telescopes and transforms into any of 8 configurations to fit any equipment size or shape, enabling quick and ergonomic movement of huge amounts of gear and supplies with a small storage footprint.
The Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter - R12NF All-Terrain has full-profile, hard rubber 10" rear wheels and 8 " front wheels for easy transport over rough terrain while avoiding down-time due to punctured tubes. It has a 500 lb load capacity.
- No-Flat solid rubber wheels maintain the same high-profile road-gripping surface of the original pneumatic wheels but without the threat of punctures.
- Equipped with patent-pending G-Force wheels and casters which are strong, lightweight and ride super quietly. The concentric hole design is structurally strong yet allows the casters to be lighter weight.
- Glossy textured finish resists equipment slippage better than smooth finishes and is super tough.
- Frame telescopes to stack loads high.
- Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage.
- Spring-loaded wing bolts won't vibrate out.
- Stair skids ease hauling up steep stairs.
- Strong tube axles are 43% lighter than solid axles.
- Expandable frame accommodates innumerable cargo sizes and shapes.
- Strong perforated front axle reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords.
- Bold modern design. The 10" rear wheels and 8 " front wheels roll more smoothly over rough terrain than the typical 2" or 3" casters used on small carts.