The Alta+ 264AP Aluminum Alloy Tripod from Vanguard is compact 22.25" (56.5cm), weighs 4.39 lb (1.99kg) and can support your camera, lens, or camcorder up to 11 lb (5.0kg). Alta+ is built with features such as dual locking safety mechanisms, an anti-shock ring to minimize damage by camera vibration, 3 leg angles (25, 50 & 80°), and rubber feet with retractable spikes so you can set up on almost any terrain. The Alta+ 264AP also comes with a fluid 3-way panhead with 2 handles (PH-32) and three bubble levels for positioning versatility and accuracy.
The Alta+ 264AP is also equipped with clamp-style leg locks and large foam grips for all-weather usage. With all these features, this tripod is ideal for a wide variety of photographic shooting situations, including macro (by reversing the head and using the built-in low-angle adapter), landscapes, portraits, nature, and travel.
- Aluminum alloy legs
- 3 leg angles for uneven ground (25°, 50°, 80°)
- Magnesium die-casted canopy and heads
- Feet can be adjusted from spikes to smooth rubber to provide stability for changing terrains
- Anti-shock ring to prevent the damage by camera vibrations
- Removable hook to hang accessories
- Large foam grips for all-weather use
- Accepts large quick release camera plates for better stability when using heavy equipment
- Patented ergonomic design (head & canopy)
- Camera plate has a dual locking safety mechanism with an automatic closure
- Compact and lightweight for travel
- Perfect for macro photography with its reversible head and a built-in low angle adapter