The InFocus IN3114 Projector is, like all InFocus projectors, a true workhorse that's rated for a 24/7 duty cycle. Whether you have a house full of serious TV addicts or a commercial or industrial application that requires a projector with the utmost of durability, you should seriously consider the IN3114.
And seriously, there's a lot to consider. This projector will work just about anywhere in the world that has electricity thanks to its 100 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply. It also has a 17 language onscreen display (OSD) and Closed Captioning from sources that carry it.
Of course it can handle NTSC, PAL and SECAM video signals and it not only projects 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals, it has an HDMI v 1.3 input so those signals will stay in pure digital form from your source (cable, satellite, Blu-ray disk) to the projector.
With 3500 ANSI lumens of brightness, a 3000:1 contrast ratio and Texas Instruments' DLP BrilliantColor and DarkChip technologies those signals will create images that are dazzling, vivid and stunning by the time they hit your eyeballs.
What's really cool is that those vibrant images will be coming from a projector that requires less work than many others. Thanks to its DLP imager there is no filter that you have to periodically clean and replace.
You can manage one IN3114 or a whole fleet of them from a central location because the projector is LAN and Internet ready. (You can also use its RS-232 jack.) Once you've connected the projector via its RJ45 (Ethernet) jack you can monitor and control it from its own HTTP page and you can even set it up to email you when faults like a bulb nearing the end of its life turn up.
Once you've connected your IN3114 to your LAN you reach a whole new level of convenience and versatility. InFocus includes a copy of its ProjectorNet 3.0 asset management software. It can save you time and money by scheduling on/off times and presetting maintenance events.
The Dynamic Messaging System allows you to broadcast messages like weather conditions and emergency notifications to your projector fleet.
If you want to make PC, Macintosh or Linux presentations wirelessly add the optional high-bandwidth LiteShow II 802.11b/g wireless adapter. It supports transmission of video and data content simultaneously with audio.
Wired or wireless (or both), at home, in the classroom, lecture hall or the boardroom the InFocus IN3114 can get the job done for you. 24/7.
- 3500 Lumens And a 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- With that much brightness and contrast you're assured you'll see vivid, sharp and pure colors every time you use your IN3114
- Texas Instruments DLP Image Panel With BrilliantColor and DarkChip Technologies
- TI's patented DLP imager features an innovation it calls BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP Technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors. Color accuracy is paramount to a quality image. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50% over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images.
- 24/7 Non-Stop Projection
- Like all InFocus DLP projectors, the IN3114 is filter-free and is rated for 24/7 fail-safe operation, resulting in hours of worry-free use and less maintenance overall.
- Projector Management
- Control at your fingertips. The IN3114's built-in web capability allows network administrators to remotely access and control the projector over standard LAN/WAN systems. The projector is compatible with ProjectorNet 3.0, InFocus' free asset management software that enables you to conserve projector lamp life by scheduling on/off times, and presetting maintenance events and anti-theft security alerts.
- Rich Connectivity
- The IN3114 features standard analog VGA connectivity along with HDMI v 1.3 for the latest in computer and HD video connectivity. Engineered to be wireless-ready with LiteShow II, the IN3114 also includes embedded LAN networking with its RJ45 Jack and RS-232 control for full projector management over any network.
- LiteShow II Option
- With the optional InFocus LiteShow II wireless adapter you can connect a personal computer to your IN3114 wirelessly. The high bandwidth 802.11b/g connection supports simultaneous transmission of audio along with video/data content, allowing for a completely wireless multimedia presentation.
- Dynamic Messaging System
- Send dynamic messages over your LAN or RS-232 connection for instant display to your IN3114 (or a whole fleet of them) using the InFocus Dynamic Messaging System (DMS). Text is shown on top of whatever else is being displayed, and can be shown in ticker tape format or in a box, with optional beep tone alert. It's perfect for general and important announcements such as schedule changes, weather warnings, breaking news and emergency notifications.
- LitePort USB JPEG Player For PC-Free Presentations
- The IN3114 features LitePort, an embedded PC-free JPEG Reader that enables you to project images directly from a standard USB flash drive—no computer needed.
- LiteTouch Touchsense Keypad
- The sleek backlit LiteTouch control panel provides one-touch access to the most commonly used projector functions.
- DisplayLink Connectivity
- Hassle-free, lightning fast-projection. DisplayLink content over USB technology eliminates the need for bulky VGA cables and allows for computer and image set up in seconds without toggling or cumbersome function key combinations. DisplayLink makes projecting simple.
- Intuitive and Easy to Use Interface
- Over 20 years of customer feedback has gone into designing the IN3114's best-in-class menu system. It is easy to navigate, has 17 standard languages and a unique intuitive flow.
- Security is Built In
- The IN3114 has a Kensington lock compatible slot along with a user assigned PIN feature for maximum security.