The Clover Electronics HDC238 delivers a high image quality and uses a Day/Night function to enhance picture brightness during nighttime hours. At the same time video is switched from color to B/W, the camera's resolution is increased from 550 to 600 TVL of resolution, ensuring a superior level of detail for the surveillance area. A full complement of selectable electronic controls, in particular a 3D DNR and D-WDR function, further aid the camera in maintaining visibility in a variety of lighting and scene environments.
- Outstanding image quality with Sony Super HAD CCD and 550 TVL of resolution
- Image resolution increased from 550 TVL to 600 TVL in B/W mode
- 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) with 3D filter enhances image clarity while reducing file sizes
- D-WDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range) compensates for high contrast and backlit scenes
- 3-Axis gimbals bracket offers quick and accurate camera orientation