The CSW-HD301C 3x1 HDMI Switcher with IR from Comprehensive allows you to switch between HDMI signals with copyright protection. It maintains the signal components present within the encoded signal and allows the user to select program material without plugging and unplugging cables. The switcher can be controlled via the front panel or the included IR remote control. An optional IR extended-range accessory is also available.
HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p are supported as well as 480i non-HDTV resolution. This unit can be used as a standalone or rackmount solution. It has been certified as being HDMI-compliant by Silicon Image's ATC test facility. It is also HDCP- and RoHS-compliant and meets the appropriate FCC, CE, CSA, and UL rules, regulations, guidelines, and protocols.
- This unit switches (3) HDMI inputs to (1) HDMI output
- It supports HDTV resolutions from 480p to 1080p & 2K, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant device by equalizing and re-clocking the HDMI signal
- External IR receiver base with remote
- HDMI pass-through
- The device is both HDCP- and RoHS-compliant
- 24k gold-plated connectors
- The unit is controllable via its front panel or IR remote control
- This is a plug-and-play solution that requires no extra software; no power supply needed, either
- Pocket size