Standard notebooks are not designed to be waterproof and their pages will bloat and disintegrate when they get wet. The Pocket Notebook from Rite in The Rain features 50 spiral bound sheets of water-resistant paper with a universal page pattern - this is a go-anywhere works-all-the-time journal in a convenient 3x5" format.
While this all-weather pad can be used successfully with most pens, the best performance will be realized when using the Rite in the Rain All-Weather pen.
- General Features
- 100 pages/50 sheets
- Yellow polydura cover
- Page pattern: universal
- Binding: top wire o-spiral
- Environmental Features
- Totally recyclable, same as standard paper
- Polydura cover: made from 100% post-consumer recycled material
- Rite in the Rain all-weather writing paper is designed for use in extreme conditions. As such it is manufactured with wood fibers purchased from FSC certified sources. These virgin fibers are the most durable yet recyclable components available.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream. All printing plates and processing liquids are recycled. The printing inks are 100% soy based.