The Zacuto Z-FF-1-FR Flippable Reversible Z-Focus is a follow focus mechanism for use with 15mm lightweight rods. The completely gear-driven design ensures very accurate adjustments with minimal play, while a helical gear adjustment screw can be used to further tighten the system. Designed to be easily switched from the operator's to the assistant's side of the camera, this model has the added feature of being able to quickly reverse focus direction--especially useful when using Nikon or Pentax lenses.
- Completely gear-driven design for slip free, accurate movement
- Helical gear adjustment screw to allow user to tighten up gear play
- Ability to reverse the gear drive
- Interchangeable drive gears
- Magnetic dry erase marking disk that allows the camera operator to see focus marks while operating the camera
- Standard whip port for Zacuto, Chrosziel, or Arri follow focus whips and speed cranks
- 15mm lightweight flippable rod mount