ikan introduces its Elements line of video support equipment with the Basic Fly Kit, a lightweight, modular support rig designed to work with any DSLR or other small camera. Made of anodized aluminum and comprised of 5 basic parts, the Fly Basic adds comfort and image stability to the often awkward process of shooting video with a digital still camera.
Not as heavy or cumbersome as a full rod system, the Basic Fly consists of two foam-grip handles with two attaching, movable arms and a base plate that can accommodate optional 15mm rods to allow for added accessories. Completely configurable for cameras past, present and future, the Fly is an affordable, future-proof investment in support gear that will evolve and grow over years--and productions--to come.
- 1/4-20 and 3/8 threads on all pieces
- 5 easy-to-assemble parts
- All hardware included
- Smaller & lighter than a traditional rail system
- Easily upgradable with a wide variety of options
- Compatible with all 15mm rail systems
- Constructed out of anodized aluminum