The DSLR Baseplate from Redrock Micro provides the foundation for support setups around video and still digital SLRs. This baseplate is lightweight, low-profile, and can be used to connect standard 15mm rods (60mm spacing) to the bottom of any DSLR.
- This unit's quick-release, rod-locking system is designed to offer fast attachment and removal
- It includes a locking pin for Nikon and Canon cameras to prevent rotation
- It features a rubber-padded platform
- Professional-grade machined aluminum construction ensures its durability
- This product is made in America