The BeachTek DXA-2T Universal Compact Camcorder Audio Adapter greatly improves the audio quality of your mini camcorder by providing two balanced inputs with gain control, and mic / line input switches. The DXA-2T attaches to the base of any camcorder and allows you to directly connect balanced microphones, wireless microphone receivers, external audio mixers, preamplifiers and more.
There are 2 XLR inputs with level controls, mic and line input switches, mono and stereo output switch, and a dual mode ground switch for eliminating ground hum and noise. The DXA-2T is easy to install, simply attach the unit to the base of the camera and connect the 1/8" output to the camera's input. The DXA-2T features a tripod socket at the base, allowing the DXA-2T and camcorder to be mounted onto a tripod.
- Mono / Stereo output switch
- Ground switch for noise free operation
- Line / Mic input switches
- Ultra-slick trim controls
- Auxiliary mini-jack input - ideal for wireless mics
- Two balanced XLR inputs
- Output mini-jack to camcorder
- Retractable azimuth pin
- Camcorder mounting bolt
- Sturdy die cast aluminum chassis
- Premium shielded balancing transformers
- Tripod socket