The XENYX X1222USB - 12-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects from Behringer is a 12-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. Special attention has been paid to the quality of the X1222USB's 6 microphone preamps, "British" style EQ, and 4 easy-to-use one knob compressors.
The X1222USB provides six mono channels and up to four stereo channels, making it ideal for smaller and medium sized audio tasks. There are two aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and two stereo aux returns. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer. The energyXT2.5 software is compatible with Mac, Windows, and even Linux operating systems, and includes virtual keyboard instruments and drum machines.
The built-in 24-bit dual engine effects processor features 16 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The 4 built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. Individual compressors are a feature rarely seen in mixing boards in this price range. The 6 XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band "British" style EQ's really allow you to create a fine-tuned mix. The XENYX X1222USB is well suited for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting and more.
- Low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 6 phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
- 4 compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Effects processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB audio Interface to connect directly to a computer; includes audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument and effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver
- Free download of energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads on most computer platforms
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Control room & headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy