The MH-8 from Tascam is a professional-quality rackmount headphone amplifier that allows 8 listeners to monitor a variety of sources. Each of the 8 channels has its own direct stereo input. There are also 2 stereo channels that can be shared to any of the outputs. Each 1/4" headphone output can select one input, or mix several together. All of the outputs have an individual level control, as well as input selector switches, a mono switch, and signal and overload LED indicators. A set of 4 TRS foldback outputs allow you to daisy-chain multiple units.
- Rackmount design for easy installation in any standard equipment rack
- Direct stereo input on all 8 channels, plus 2 group stereo inputs
- Each channel can select a direct source, group source, or combination of sources
- Standard 1/4" headphone jacks with 250mW + 250mW output
- Each output channel has a level control, input selector switches, a mono switch, and LED indicators for signal and overload
- 4 TRS foldback outputs allow you to daisy-chain multiple units