The 1:2 DVD/CD Copy Cruiser Pro HLX Win/Mac from Aleratec allows you to duplicate DVD or CD discs. The duplicator features dual DVD burners. In standalone mode, the duplicator acts as a standard 1:1 system, reading data from one disc and copying to the other. It can be connected to a computer via USB 2.0, allowing you to burn two discs simultaneously, using the computer as a data source. LightScribe technology allows you to print labels directly to the surface of supported discs, saving you time and money on using a separate printer.
When burning from a computer, you can write different data and different labels to each of the burner trays. Additionally, two 1:2 DVD/CD Copy Cruiser Pro HLX Win/Mac can be managed from one computer, doubling output and increasing flexibility.
- Laser burns up to 2 Silkscreen Quality Disc Labels simultaneously
- Two Copy Cruisers can be used together in order to burn four LightScribe discs simultaneously
- LightScribe eliminates the need for costly ink cartridges, toner, and ribbons to print labels to your disc
- Records/Copies up to 2 of your DVD/CD creations simultaneously
- Also functions as a 1:1 stand alone DVD/CD duplicator
- 1:2 Computer Connected DVD/CD Duplicator
- Burns DVDs at up to 20x, CDs at up to 48x, and supports DVD-RAM
- A four-drive system reduces LightScribe label time, duplicating time, and recording time up to 75%