The Libec RS-350M Professional 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod System w/Mid-Level Spreader rises to the challenge of today's proliferation of smaller, more sophisticated HD cameras. Combining high performance with affordability, the RS system improves on past tripod designs by offering a new drag system that allows for smoother pans and tilts, especially at the start and stop of each move. Image wobble is further reduced by a new tripod design that's less prone to twisting, while a superb counterbalance system keeps your camera perfectly balanced at any angle.
The RS-350M system brings together an ideal combo of elements: the RH35 head, with its 3-step drag, 20 lb (9kg) load capacity, and 90°/-70° tilt angles; the 2-stage RT30B aluminum tripod, with its 75mm ball mount and 59.5" (150cm) maximum height (65.5" with head); a BR-2B mid-level spreader, which holds the legs in place on uneven surfaces; PH-4B pan handle; and an RC-30 carrying case to keep all the pieces secure and ready for travel.
- Ideal Counterbalance
- Complete counterbalance makes it possible to stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle.
- New Drag System
- The new drag system mechanism makes for a quantum leap in operability when panning or tilting. There is also a significant reduction in the wobbling of the image that occurs at the start of a pan, as well as in the backlash that occurs at the end of panning. Enjoy stress-free camerawork for the first time.
- Giant Leap in Low-temperature Usage
- Use this unit in temperatures as low as -40° C / -40° F. Ordinary torque performance is possible even in frigid climates.
- Drag Mode: Free Plus 3 Steps
- Select torque strength based on your preferences and on each shooting situation's demands.
- New Tripod Design = Outstanding Rigidity
- The newly designed tripod eliminates wobbling of the image caused by tripod twisting.