The Elinchrom D-Lite-2 IT 200Ws 2-Light To Go Set (90-260VAC) expands the possibilities of a lightweight, portable strobe kit with two 200Ws D-Lite IT (Intelligent Trigger) portable flashes, two 9' (2.75 m) light stands, a Skyport ECO transmitter for wireless triggering of your strobes, two 25 x 25" (63.5 x 63.5 cm) softboxes, a sync cord, a stand bag to protect your light stands, a user manual, DVD intro and guide, and a carrying case for storing and transporting the entire kit.
These multi-voltage flash heads recognize and use any AC power source from 90-260VAC, the power is variable in 1/10 steps from 12 to 200Ws, and the cooling fan is controlled by a microprocessor that automatically keeps the temperature in the safety zone. This is an ideal kit for portraits, still life, product, architectural photography, and more.
Note: This EL 20814KIT replaces EL 20811KIT.
- Built-In Skyport Triggering
- The built-in Skyport Speed receiver provides wireless triggering of up to four groups and four channels. Included in the kit is a Skyport ECO Trigger, which allows you to choose from up to four frequencies (channels); no group features are supported with Skyport ECO trigger. Optional Standard Skyport Triggers can take advantage of the group features of the D-Lite IT. The Skyport ECO Trigger has two sync modes, standard sync mode (1/160 sec) or Speed (1/250 sec).
- Eye-Cell Technology
- When using D-Lite ITs in optical slave mode with cameras, or shoe-mount flashes with a pre-flash, users can program the number of pre-flashes or have the head automatically program itself--a great way of mixing lights.
- Proportional Modeling Light Setup
- Power adjustments are made in 1/10th stop increments. The modeling lamp can be controlled proportionately, set to minimum or maximum level, or switched off.
- Power Steps
- Output can be modified in 1/10 increments.
- Thermally Controlled Fan Management
- The cooling fan is controlled by a microprocessor and switches on automatically when the internal temperature increases.
- New Stand Mount
- The new, more robust stand mount also adds a universal umbrella mount, like all other Elinchrom heads--the mount can accept umbrellas with shafts of 8 or 9mm.