With 3500 ANSI Lumens of brightness at a contrast ratio of 3000:1 the WXGA-resolution InFocus IN3116 Portable Widescreen DLP Projector has the power to make big pictures in big rooms even when it has to punch through ambient light.
That vivid, high contrast picture is courtesy of Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device) technology with BrilliantColor. This projector also incorporates TI's new DDP2431 scaler, which enables 10-bit signal processing for more vibrant, lifelike images.
Those vibrant colors can be in a number of video formats. The IN3116 can handle NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM signals as well as 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition programming. It's also got a 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz international power supply and its OSD (on-screen display) offers a choice of 17 languages.
The IN3116 is a hard-working piece of equipment. It's rated to work on a 24/7 duty cycle. Whether you have a house full of serious TV addicts or a commercial or industrial application that requires a projector with the utmost of durability, you can rely on the IN3116. If you do decide to give it a rest you'll be glad to know that it draws less than a single watt in standby mode.
You can also control it remotely—very remotely—over your home network or corporate LAN courtesy of its RJ45 jack. The free ProjectorNet 3.0 software makes monitoring and maintaining your IN3116 a snap.
- 3500 ANSI Lumens at a 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- A high brightness of 3500 lumens with a 3000:1 contrast ratio means the IN3116 is bright enough in environments with high ambient light. The InFocus BrilliantColor implementation brings rich, realistic color to any presentation.
- Single 0.65" LVDS DDP2431 with DLP DMD Imaging Device With BrilliantColor
- Texas Instrument's Digital Light Processor chips are regarded by many as the best projector light engines (the part that creates the image) available. They produce beautiful life-like images even if there's ambient light in the room. Plus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced saving you time and money over other designs.
- Clean, Installation-Friendly Design
- No need to remove the projector from the ceiling to check assets or replace a lamp—the IN3116's design allows for easy access to lamp doors, serial numbers and I/O panels. In addition, the LiteTouch keypad gives the projector a clean look once it is installed.
- Internationally Operational
- The IN3116 has a 100 – 240 V AC, auto switching power supply and the ability to accept and project video in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM standards. In addition to its native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution the IN3116 can sync with a number of other PC and Macintosh resolutions. And its onscreen display offers a choice of 17 languages making this projector a great choice no matter where in the world you are.
- Low Power Consumption
- The IN3116 is an easy choice for your wallet and the environment. although it boasts a maximum brightness at full power, an eco-friendly Eco Mode allows for a lower power setting and a 20 percent reduction in brightness. In addition, while in standby mode, the series is designed to consume less than one watt of power.
- 24/7 Non-Stop Projection Duty Cycle
- Like all new InFocus DLP projectors, the IN3116 is filter-free and is rated for 24/7 fail-safe operation, resulting in less maintenance and hours of worry-free use.
- Unique "Blue Iris" Glow Ring
- The exclusive InFocus "Blue Iris" glow ring notifies you when the projector is powering up or down. No more guessing what the "beep" or small LED means.
- LiteTouch Keypad
- The sleek backlit LiteTouch control panel provides one-touch access to the most commonly used projector functions.
- Plug and Project
- InFocus DisplayLink technology transmits audio and video content over mini-USB, offering the simplicity of zero display setup. Easy to carry and simple to use, DisplayLink eliminates the need to toggle screens. The on-screen remote provides complete control from the PC to your InFocus projector thanks to the DisplayLink software.
- Projector Management Over Your LAN With ProjectorNet 3.0
- It's control at your fingertips. The IN3116 series has imbedded network services with web browser control. This projector model is also compatible with ProjectorNet 3.0, InFocus's free asset management software that enables you to conserve the projector's lamp life by scheduling on/off times, presetting maintenance events and anti-theft security alerts.
- Dynamic Messaging System
- Send dynamic messages for instant display to your IN3116 or a whole fleet of InFocus projectors using the InFocus Dynamic Messaging System (DMS). It's perfect for general and important announcements such as schedule changes, weather warnings, breaking news and emergency notifications.
- Intuitive and Easy to Use Interface
- Over 20 years of customer feedback has gone into designing the IN3116's best-in-class menu system. It's easy to navigate, has 17 standard languages and a unique intuitive flow.
- PC-Free Presentations
- The IN3116 features LitePort, an embedded PC-free JPEG Reader that enables you to project images directly from a standard USB flash drive—no computer required.
- Designed for Long Life
- The IN3116 is designed for reliable and low cost operation. The IN3116's dust-resistant design means there is no filter or screen to replace, and the InFocus warranty reduces the risk of repair or replacement cost.
- Optional LiteShow II For Wireless Connection to Personal Computers
- The optional InFocus LiteShow II wireless adapter connects your IN3116 to personal computers wirelessly. The high bandwidth 802.11 b/g connection supports simultaneous transmission of audio along with video/data content, providing a completely wireless multimedia presentation.