The 2-pack of Studiofoam Pyramid-24 from Auralex contains 2" thick, 2 x 4' acoustic foam panels that can treat small to medium-sized areas including iso booths, studios, rehearsal rooms (any instrument except drums), and home theaters. The tiles effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes, and when used in conjunction with LENRD or Venus Bass Traps, or Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full acoustic bandwidth in virtually any environment.
Because of the pyramid-style cut, the panel offers a bit of extra sound diffusion and slightly less sound absorption than 2" Studiofoam Wedges, yielding a less dry-sounding space with a bit more "air."
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted reflections
- Decreases slap-back and room ring
- Pyramid cut offers versatility during installation - many different shapes and sizes are possible and provides virtually seamless installation
- Class B flame retardancy
- Will not crumble with age