The detachable Olympus VF-2 Electronic Viewfinder mounts to the accessory shoe and hot shoe on Olympus E-P2 (included with camera), E-PL1, and E-PM1 digital cameras. The viewfinder with 100% coverage and 1.15x magnification shows you how the subject you are shooting will look under the chosen exposure settings. The VF-2 rotates up 90 degrees which is useful when shooting subjects from challenging angles. Its diopter can be adjusted to allow most photographers to see subjects in perfect focus without wearing glasses. An external flash unit is required when using the VF-2 for flash photography.
Note! The VF-2 cannot be used at the same time as an external flash. Do not carry the camera by holding the VF-2.
- The VF-2 Live Finder, for the E-P2, E-PL1, or E-PM1 easily slides into the camera's accessory port and hot shoe when needed - for example, when shooting in direct sunlight.
- It tilts up to 90°, a real benefit when composing shots at low angles for dramatic or practical purposes. The LCD is 2x brighter and has 3x more contrast than competing models.
- Its high magnification and built-in diopter adjustment offer easy viewing with and without eyeglasses. The VF-2 refreshes quickly to minimize image ghosting on fast-moving subjects.
- You can also adjust the brightness and color temperature of the view finder using the E-P2's EVF ADJUST menu function. Brightness can be modified + or - seven steps.
- The VF-2 refreshes quickly to minimize image ghosting on fast-moving subjects.
- Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology enables high-speed transfer of high-resolution images.
- Aspherical lenses ensure high resolution from center to edge.