The Tenba 48" Rolling Tripod/Grip Case (Black) is a hand-built case designed to carry tripods, light stands, umbrellas, collapsible light modifiers, reflectors & other accessories up to 48" in length. It is made from weather-repellent 1050 denier ballistic nylon, with air-channel ABS walls, thickly padded bottom board to protect the contents and an interior that is lined with smooth nylon. The case has a large, full-access opening that makes it easy to load and unload the gear and triple tie-down straps that keep the load from shifting and contents from banging. It is transported by heavy-duty, reinforced web handles or industrial grade, ball bearing wheel assemblies.
This case is made in Brooklyn, New York.
- Weather-repellent 1050 denier ballistic nylon
- Air-channel ABS walls
- Thickly padded bottom board to protect contents
- Interior lined with smooth nylon
- Zipper closure
- Large, full-access opening makes it easy to load and unload gear
- Triple tie-down straps keep load from shifting and contents from banging
- Carrying options
- Heavy-duty, reinforced web handles for serious professional use
- Industrial grade, ball bearing wheel assemblies make moving heavy loads easier than ever