The JamHub GreenRoom Silent Rehearsal Studio System lets musicians rehearse virtually anywhere. The compact and portable JamHub GreenRoom accommodates up to 7 musicians and features inputs for microphones and instruments, as well as headphone outputs on all 7 input channels. There are built-in 24-bit effects for reverb, delay and modulation, and each musician can easily dial in their very own custom headphone mix right on the JamHub.
Four SoleMix outputs enable you to connect the optional SoleMix remote stations (1 included with the GreenRoom), and customize your headphone mix remotely (great for drummers). There is even a panning knob for precise stage placement for each musician. You can also create a custom mix to feed into a recording device or computer, using the JamHub's 1/4" record output or USB output. The JamHub will not only let musicians rehearse in silence, it will also improve your band's overall playing.
Note! The JamHub is best used when fed a stereo signal from instruments such as guitars, bass', and keyboards. Mono instrument signals are not recommended. Bass and Guitar signals should be fed from the stereo output of a modeling amplifier, effects processor, etc.
- 21 audio channels for up to 7 musicians
- 7 XLR and 7 TRS input jacks
- SoleMix™ controls for each section so everyone creates their own mix
- 4 SoleMix remote jacks (1 remote included)
- 1-R switch for quickly listening to recording mix
- R section for connecting to MP3 or recording
- Built-in 24-bit stereo effects including reverb, delay and modulation
- Stage control gives each player virtual stage location in rehearsal studio
- Phantom power (+48V)
- USB out for direct recording to computer