This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Recon R/T 10x50 Tactical Scope from Vortex is a compact full-featured spotting scope that is designed specifically for field surveillance and range estimating. Its quick-handling lightweight design is complemented with brilliant optical performance - premium XD glass with XR lens coatings ensure crisp detailed viewing at all times.
The Recon R/T's modular design incorporates Picatinny rails for multiple mounting options and for use with a plethora of accessories. The R/T ranging reticle employs mrad-based subtensions and a secondary quick-ranging system based on a human silhouette.
- Optical Performance
- XD lens elements: extra-low dispersion glass for maximum resolution, color, and contrast
- XR lens coating: anti-reflective multicoating on all air-to-glass surfaces enhances light transmission
- Fully multicoated lenses: anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces enhance light transmission
- ArmorTek coating: ultra-hard scratch resistant coating applied to the exterior lens surfaces - repels oils, salts, provides abrasion protection
- Construction Details
- Roof prism: accurate viewing, compact design, enhanced durability
- Carry clip: versatile multi-position clip attaches securely to belts, straps, webbing
- Flared eyecup: blocks stray light - folds up/down for comfortable viewing with/without eye/sunglasses
- Waterproof - fogproof: housing is o-ring sealed/argon purged for all-weather performance