The Recon R/T 10x50 Tactical Scope from Vortex is a compact full-featured spotting scope that is designed specifically for field surveillance and range estimating. Its quick-handling lightweight design is complemented with brilliant optical performance - premium XD glass with XR lens coatings ensure crisp detailed viewing at all times.
The Recon R/T's modular design incorporates Picatinny rails for multiple mounting options and for use with a plethora of accessories. The R/T ranging reticle employs mrad-based subtensions and a secondary quick-ranging system based on a human silhouette.
- Optical Performance
- XD lens elements: extra-low dispersion glass for maximum resolution, color, and contrast
- XR lens coating: anti-reflective multicoating on all air-to-glass surfaces enhances light transmission
- Fully multicoated lenses: anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces enhance light transmission
- ArmorTek coating: ultra-hard scratch resistant coating applied to the exterior lens surfaces - repels oils, salts, provides abrasion protection
- Construction Details
- Roof prism: accurate viewing, compact design, enhanced durability
- Carry clip: versatile multi-position clip attaches securely to belts, straps, webbing
- Flared eyecup: blocks stray light - folds up/down for comfortable viewing with/without eye/sunglasses
- Waterproof - fogproof: housing is o-ring sealed/argon purged for all-weather performance