The Canon EF-mount Voigtlander Color-Skopar 20mm f/3.5 SL II N Aspherical Lens is an ultra-compact, sturdy manual focus lens featuring traditional high-quality Japanese construction and classic styling. The Color-Skopar is a perfect choice as a wide-angle lens for those wanting high performance in a prime all-manual lens. This lens is part of the SL II series, which feature a CPU (Central Processing Unit) built into the lens to support all of your camera's metering functions as well as control the aperture setting via the camera's command dial.
The manual focusing movement, aided by the knurled metal focusing ring, of the Color-Skopar is satisfying to operate and worlds apart in action from doing the same with autofocus lenses. This lens offers an f/3.5 maximum aperture, but unlike most zoom lenses, it will perform nearly as brilliantly at f/3.5 as it will at friendlier apertures of f/5.6-11.0. The focusing helicoid can extend far from the body on the Color-Skopar to allow a minimum focusing distance of just 7.9".
- An ideal prime wide-angle lens for DSLR cameras
- Sophisticated 9-element aspherical lens formula
- Sturdy metal outer barrel
- Compact dimensions; barely more than 1" long
- An ideal performer at larger apertures
- 9-bladed aperture diaphragm
- Silky smooth and knurled metal focusing ring
- Full multi-coatings upon every optical surface
- Made in Japan