The PX 210 BT headphones from Sennheiser provide high-quality audio in a wireless design that's ideal for mobile lifestyles. The headphones use Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology to communicate with Bluetooth audio devices, or with a Sennheiser Bluetooth transmitter (sold separately). The headphones have neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms to create crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response. The headphones also support apt-X audio compression for true hi-fi quality.
The headphones have an adjustable, cushioned headband and thick on-ear cushions to provide lasting comfort. The thick cushions and closed-back earcup design also help to block out unwanted environmental noise. One earcup offers built-in controls allowing you to wirelessly pause, skip tracks, and adjust volume.
For times when you want to use non-Bluetooth devices or there's no need to be wireless, the headphones include a cable that lets you use them as standard wired headphones. The headphones operate on a rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery, which is charged with the included USB cable. For excellent portability, the headphones have a folding design for storage in the included carrying case.
Note: These headphones are designed for use with devices that have integrated A2DP Bluetooth, such as iPhones, laptops, iPads, etc. For use with non-Bluetooth devices, a Sennheiser BTD 300 Bluetooth transmitter (sold separately) must be used.
- Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology provides high-quality stereo audio transmission
- Neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms create crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response
- The headphones support apt-X audio compression for true hi-fi quality
- Adjustable, cushioned headband fits virtually any head size and has metal reinforcement for durability
- Thick on-ear cushions and the closed-back design provide lasting comfort and noise isolation
- Built-in controls allow you to wirelessly pause, skip tracks, and adjust volume
- Included detachable cable lets you use the headphones in a standard wired mode
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery is charged with the included USB cable. A multi-country adapter is also included for worldwide use
- Folding design provides excellent portability in the included carrying case