The lightweight and easy to use Victory 8x26 T* PRF Rangefinding Monocular is a laser rangefinder that delivers optical excellence, precise distance information, and accurate ballistics data.
As a viewing monocular, the PRF is simply outstanding. The lenses feature T* multicoating and Zeiss' protective LotuTec coating for optimum viewing in any conditions. The rugged polycarbonate housing is nitrogen filled and sealed to prevent internal fogging and to ensure waterproof performance. The styling is designed for two-handed use, much like a binocular. This method of handling offers a stable and comfortable viewing experience.
Covering distances up to 1200 yd/ 1300 m, the Victory PRF's laser rangefinding system is accurate to ±1 yd/m up to 600 yd / 650 m. At longer distances it is accurate within 0.5%. Measurements can be taken in yards or meters, and the scanning mode is ideal for moving subjects.
The PRF's one-touch measuring button activates the invisible IR laser - within a fraction of a second the illuminated LED readout display is visible in the field of view. An automatic sensor adjusts the display's brightness to adapt to ambient lighting conditions for maximum clarity at all times.
The BIS (Ballistic Information System) works with the laser rangefinder to determine the proper hold-over for specific centerfire cartridges. When the BIS is engaged, two measurements will be seen in rapid succession. The first reading will show the distance to the target, the second will indicate the holdover.
- Optical Performance
- AFOV: 6.3°
- Two-element achromatic objective lens for superb imaging capability
- T* multicoating enhances light transmission, reduces flare, glare, stray light
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses can be wiped clean without smearing
- Construction Details
- Partial rubber armoring for a secure no-slip grip
- Polycarbonate housing is lightweight and resilient
- Nitrogen filled: waterproof, fogproof, submersible to 3.0' / 0.9 m
- Use and Handling
- Designed for two-handed (binocular style) viewing
- Multi-position twist-up lockable eyecup for a custom fit
- Laser Rangefinder - Ballistic Information System
- Range: 1300 yd / 1200 m
- Accuracy: ≤600 m - ±1 m, >600 m - ±0.5%
- One-Touch activation button activates LED display that appears in the center of the FOV
- LED readout automatically adjusts its brightness level for enhanced visibility against ambient lighting conditions
- BIS - Ballistic Information System: built-in program calculates holdover value to match specific cartridges, readout is visible in the FOV