The Pyle Pro PT260A 200 Watt Digital AM/FM Stereo Receiver packs a lot of fun times into a small, very affordable package.
It's got two sets of speaker outputs and each pair puts out 200 Watts. If you get yourself four outdoor speakers you could place both pairs in strategic locations in your backyard and party outside in the middle of 400 Watts of audio power. You've got three analog audio inputs so you can select between a CD player, an MP3 player and whatever other audio equipment you care to plug in. Or tune to your favorite AM or FM station. The PT260A has 60 station presets. You'll easily be able to see what you're listening to thanks to the clear, bright digital display. The PT260A even includes an AM/FM antenna.
Do you like karaoke? Well you can enjoy it at home and even sing duets. Your PT260A includes two front microphone jacks. You supply the karaoke CDs and microphones. Your PT260 will do the mixing and amplification.
Your PT260A allows you to adjust volume, stereo balance, treble and bass so you can get the sound you want. And you can switch it between 110 V AC 60 Hz and 240 Hz V AC.
Your Pyle Pro PT260A 200 Watt Digital AM/FM Stereo Receiver isn't one of those complex high-powered, high-end, high-cost units. It's a simple stereo receiver/amplifier that can supply you with many hours of family fun and listening enjoyment.
- 100 watts per channel stereo equals 200 watts of audio power for speaker set A.
- Speaker set B adds another 200 watts of stereo power for a second location.
- Three audio inputs allow input from CD, portable device and more.
- Clear, bright colorful display.
- AM/FM stereo with 50 station presets.
- Infrared wireless remote control.
- Two front panel microphone inputs for public announcements and karaoke fun.
- 110 60 Hz / 240 V AC 50 Hz switchable power supply.