If you have one foot in the past (audio cassettes) and one step in the future (MP3 files) then you should consider the Pyle Pro PT-659DU Dual Stereo Cassette Deck w/Tape USB to MP3 Converter right now.
With it not only can you convert your old cassettes to MP3 files, you can also copy from cassette to cassette, if you just love cassettes and don't want to part with them. And you can dub them at normal or high speed. Dynamic noise suppression helps keep tape hiss and other artifacts to a minimum.
You can use conventional metal tapes or for higher quality use chromium dioxide (CrO2) tapes, the formulation that revolutionized cassettes in the 1980s with its higher quality. A handy front-panel selector makes it easy to switch.
When dubbing or simple playback is finished the tape transport shuts down automatically.
You've got RCA line in and line out jacks as alternatives to get music in and out of the device in addition to a USB port to connect to a PC or Macintosh computer. The Pyle Pro PT-659DU Dual Stereo Cassette Deck w/Tape USB to MP3 Converter is the affordable solution to duping cassettes in an age when cassette equipment is becoming increasingly rare.
- Normal/High Speed copy function.
- Direct-dubbing from cassette in two speeds.
- Dynamic noise suppression.
- Supports CrO2 tapes.
- Auto-stop function.
- Quickly transfer music on your tapes to MP3 format on your computer.
- Use the included USB cable to connect the deck to an available USB port on your computer when transferring tapes.
- Metal and CrO2 tape selector.
- RCA inputs and outputs.
- PC and Mac compatible.