The Chief RSMAUW Mini RPA Elite Projector Mount builds on the foundation of the highly successful RPA Elite mount, offering a compact design and smaller form factor which supports the trend towards sophisticated technology in a small package. This universal mount is ideal for those who wish to use it with more than one brand or who anticipate changing projectors in the future.
Although 33% smaller than the RPA, these mini mounts maintain 100% of the functionality of the larger mount, with independent MicroZone adjustments and a 25 lb capacity. Centris Technology provides fingertip positioning capability which automatically adjusts to accommodate specific projector weights. Shipped fully assembled, the RSMAUW is also quick to connect or disconnect for lamp or filter changes via the Q-Lock Release Lever. Besides maintaining precise enough remounting to ensure that registration and preset adjustments remain unaffected, the lever integrates an "A" series key and lock.
The RSMA006 offers flexible installation options including ceiling flush mounting, 6.35 mm threaded rods or 1.5" NPT threaded extension columns.
Although the RSMAUW is considered universal insofar as it fits most projectors, to confirm the compatibility of this mount with your projector, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Smaller Form Factor
- Compact design is smaller than the RPA Elite by 1/3 and includes all the same features
- MicroZone Adjustments make projector registration fast and precise (including flush mount installations)
- Fingertip Positioning
- Centris Technology enables effortless fingertip positioning and self-adjusts to support different projector weights
- Cable Management
- Integrated cable management through top of mount without additional accessories
- Quick Release
- Q-Lock Quick Release Lever provides quick connect/disconnect of the projector for service and enhanced security with an integrated key and lock system (4 key options)