The Samson AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System combines the latest in lithium ion battery technology, with miniature RF stable components. The result is an ultra compact wireless head worn microphone system that eliminates the need for battery changes, while providing stable, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) free audio signal.
The system includes the AR2 compact receiver, AR2 receiver dock, and AH2 head worn transmitter with omnidirectional microphone. The transmitter and receiver both feature built-in lithium ion rechargeable batteries that are capable of up to 7 hours of operation on a full charge.
The omnidirectional microphone is fully adjustable and captures speech and vocals with pristine results. The capsule is also moisture proof, making it ideal for high energy presentations, stage performances and fitness instruction.
USB power inputs are featured on both the receiver and transmitter, although the AR2 receiver may be charged on the dock. A stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output will plug your AR2 receiver into the PA system.
AirLine Micro Earset System
- Wireless UHF 600 MHz system with micro-size AH2 transmitter and AR2 receiver
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation
- Includes a convenient system carry case
- Includes AC adapter and charging cables
- Earset transmitter and omnidirectional microphone with no beltpack
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery (5-6 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for recharging
- Single button operation for power, mute and volume
- Water resistant
- Low-profile wireless receiver (2.36 x 1.67 x 0.51")
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for power and recharging
- 3.5mm balanced mic/line level output
- Provides secure base for AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging
- USB DC input for power and recharging (cables included)
- 3.5mm balanced audio output