The Audio-Technica AT8031 is a wide-range condenser mic with a cardioid (uni-dierctional) polar pattern. The AT8031 was designed for professional recording and sound reinforcement applications. Utilizaing the latest low-mass technology, frequency and transient response is improved, while distortion is reduced. Controls feedback and minimizes pickup of unwanted sounds and is enclosed in a rugged housing with a low-reflective matte finish.
- Ideal for close-up vocals, overheads, piano and strings
- Sound is similar to far more expensive studio microphones
- Low-mass diaphragm ensures minimum distortion
- Cardioid pattern provides added warmth when used close up
- Operates on battery or phantom power