The AT808G is a voice range moving coil dynamic microphone with a subcardioid pickup pattern. Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone, it provides excellent intelligibility and dependable performance in entertainment, commercial and industrial voice applications.
A custom tailored frequency response allows the users voice to be understood in environments with excessive ambient noise such as restaurants and factories. The AT808G features balanced low impedance output and an integral 3-pin professional connector that plugs directly into a panel jack or microphone cable.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Dependable performance for entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector