The Ewa-Marine U-BF100 Housing was specially designed for large digital SLRs such as the Canon EOS 1D, the Nikon D3, or Sony Alpha 900, with lenses that have a filter thread up to 82mm. The housing will also accommodate smaller SLR cameras with a battery pack. It is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. A pair of non-corrosive, seawater resistant clamping rails fit together to keep your camera safe and dry down to 33' (10m). The U-BF100 comes with a glove integrated into the housing, so your left hand has access to the lens. All camera controls are accessed through the PVC.
This housing is ideal for working in or near water close to the surface. The housing accommodates autofocus SLR cameras without shoe-mounted strobes, with maximum dimensions of 9 x 9 x 5" (228.6 x 228.6 x 127mm), with lenses that have a maximum filter thread of 82mm. Keep in mind only internal focus lenses can be used with this housing. The housing is shipped with an Ewa-Marine 82mm adapter to connect the camera's lens to the port. For smaller lenses a RA77-82 is also included.
- An Ideal Near-the-Surface Solution
- This Ewa-Marine housing is perfect for use at or near the water's surface, such as in sailing or snorkeling, but is also practical for protection from harsh weather conditions
- Double Laminated PVC Construction
- Long-lasting housing solution that is easy to maintain and packs in minimal space
- Non-Corrosive Clamping Rails
- The non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails are secured by knurled thumb screws
- Packs Up Tight
- This housing takes up a minimum of space when collapsed