The Go + Play Micro System from Harmon Kardon provides you with the good name of a time-honored company on a high-quality portable iPod/iPhone dock, not to mention exceptional style. If you're looking for a system that sounds as good as it looks, this is it. With an arched handle that seamlessly integrates with the system and a dock that displays your player in an easy-to-navigate and almost altar-like presentation the Go + Play Micro is sleek and refined.
Focusing on the functionality behind the design the system is compatible with a wide range of iPod and iPhone models. It also charges and syncs your player too. Should you want to connect a different portable audio device the Go + Play Micro works with devices that have a 3.5mm audio connection. And no matter what you're listening to Harmon Kardon's Computer-Optimized Equalization and Optimized Compression Topology help make your music sound its best.
The system also comes with a remote for basic operations control without having to get up from your favorite spot. One more slick feature of the system is a video output to TV for watching your movies on the big screen.
- Remote control for making changes from a distance
- Sync to your computer and charge your player using the USB port
- The Go + Play Micro docks, plays, and charges your compatible iPod or iPhone
- Connect other audio devices to the Go + Play using the 3.5mm audio input jack
- Computer-Optimized Equalization (COE) for a rich and complete soundstage effect
- Optimized Compression Topology (OCT) ensures clean, accurate sound at high output levels
- The video output port lets you easily connect to your TV for watching your iPod or iPhone on the big screen
- Certified by Apple as, "Made for iPod" and "Works with iPhone"
- Dock is compatible with iPhone 3GS/3G, iPhone, iPod nano (1st - 5th generation), iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod 5th generation