The Elation Stage Pak 1 Dimmer System in a Box includes a Stage Setter-8 DMX controller, two DP-415 dimmers Compact 4-channel DMX dimmer and two 25' XLR to XLR cables--all you need for professional control over your lighting system--and it's easy to program and simple to use.
The Stage Setter-8 has 3 operating modes: 2 x 8 (2 banks of 8 channels), 8 x 8 (8 channels) and 1 x 16 (1 bank of 16 channels) with 4 built-in programs, 8 user-programmable programs, 8- or 16-channel DMX operation, fog machine output control, and an XLR polarity switch, plus it's MIDI compatible.
The two DP-415 4-channel DMX dimmers each have two 3-prong Edison plugs per channel (8 total plugs), XLR In/Out, 10-position dip switch settings to address DMX, and each can be assigned as a dimmer pack or switch pack. Each one has a changeable hanging bracket to hang on a truss.
Two 25' XLR to XLR cables are included, so you're good to go with a complete control system.
- Stage Setter-8 DMX Controller
- 16 total DMX channels
- 3 different operation modes- 2 x 8, 8 x 8 or 1 x 16
- 8 programmable chases--30 steps each
- 4 built in programs containing 30 steps each
- Use in conjunction with the Elation; DP-DMX20L, CYBER PAK, UNI PAK, DP-DMX4B or DP-640
- 16 individual channel faders
- Master fader--assigned to all 16 channels
- X/Y Cross Faders
- Tap Sync button for speed/fade override
- Full-On button for 100% momentary output to all 16 channels
- Bright LCD display
- Fog Machine input and trigger button- compatible with MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor- Flow, Fog Storm-1200 & 1700
- Polarity switch (2-, 3+, / 2+, 3-)
- Midi In & Thru connectors
- DP-415 4-Channel DMX Dimmer/Switch Pack
- 2x 3-prong Edison plugs per channel (8 total plugs)
- On/Off power switch
- XLR In/Out
- 10-position dip switch settings to address DMX
- Assign as a dimmer pack or switch pack
- Changeable hanging bracket to hang on truss
- LED "On" indications