The American Audio PPA-210 Portable Sound System provides the power and flexibility needed to deliver presentations, sermons, audio for events and more. Whether it's the classroom, auditorium, board room or back yard, the PPA-210 is designed for excellent sound quality.
The system features an 8-channel powered mixer that delivers 300 watts (150W + 150W) to a pair of detachable 10" speakers. The speakers may be mounted onto poles, and the mixer features 4 mic/line channels, and 2 dedicated stereo channels.
A USB connection will let you connect any USB device or MP3 player for accessing and playing MP3s. Additional features include powerful internal effects, 7-band graphic EQ section, LED peak metering and more.
- Portable Sound System including: 2x 10" portable speakers, 1x Powered Mixer, 1x Dynamic Microphone & all component cables needed
- Entire system latches together for maximum protection for easy transport; even the microphone fits in a built-in compartment
- 8-Channel powered mixer
- 3-band EQ, EFX Sound, Pan and Level on each channel
- Built-in 300W (150W 8 ohms per channel) stereo power amplifier with dynamic Distortion Processor
- 4x XLR MIC inputs
- 2x TRS stereo Channels with RCA 3.5mm Stereo inputs
- USB port to connect a flash disc containing music or a MP3 Player
- Effects send on every channel with stereo return
- Internal digital delay effects processor with 16 selections with foot switch jack: including echo, delay and vocal enhancement
- Effects parameter adjustment allows you to customize each effect selection
- 7-band system equalizer with switch
- 2x five-segment LED meters
- Performance Indicators: Signal, Clip, Power & Protect
- Built-in 300W (150W 8 ohms per channel) stereo power amplifier with dynamic
- Distortion Processor
- Thermal cut off
- Speaker system with 1" compression drivers and 10" woofers
- Storage compartment for microphone, cables and accessories
- Two 20-foot speaker cables
- Switchable voltage: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz - IEC plug