Designed specifically to complement RED cameras, the RED CamBook from DSC Labs is an invaluable, on-the-go book of calibration and framing charts. For the most accurate color reproduction, camera matching, and frame alignment, this portable, lightweight--and washable--book fits easily inside a briefcase, making a handy calibration tool for mobile work and other projects that require travel or shooting outside the studio.
- ChromaDuMonde 28 with an 18% gray background, plus six oversaturated (and non-calibrated) Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow chips.
- Whether used in production or in post, ChromaDuMonde charts generate precise hexagonal-shaped displays.
- Use ChromaDuMonde to evaluate a video camera's color and gamma with a waveform/vectorscope. Charts are especially useful for accurately reproducing skin tones, custom and difficult colors--purple and turquoise, and other colors which are difficult to replicate.
- When producing "green screen" and other digital/special effects, ChromaDuMonde charts provide precise information about how hue adjustments are affecting the full gamut of color reproduction. Image quality and consistency can be enhanced by recording chart information and using it in post as a baseline production reference.
- Two special framing charts also included--one with a CamWhite background, the second featuring a handy 18% gray background.
- DSC 11-step crossed grayscales and true blacks assist in attaining optimal tonal reproduction and richer-looking images.
- Center true black with adjacent 100 IRE white chips.