The Impact PowerSync16 AC Receiver (100-240VAC) is one-half of the PowerSync 16 radio slave system for triggering flash units up to 590' (180 m) away indoors, or 200' (60 m) outdoors using the PowerSync16 Transmitter (available separately).
PowerSync16 has 16 digitally coded channels available so you can even work at events with other photographers without flash or radio interference. You can trigger as many flashes as you like from a single one transmitter, as long as they're all on the same frequency and have this PowerSync16 AC receiver or DC receiver. Flash sync speeds of up to 1/250 second are possible with PowerSync16.
This receiver operates on 100-240VAC. The PowerSync system is not designed to perform in TTL mode with flash units -camera and flash must be set to Manual Mode.
Note! This remote does not provide high-voltage sync protection, and is not recommended for use with flash units that have a trigger voltage of more than 6V.
- 16 Reliable Channels
- Digitally coded at 2.4 GHz for multiple set-ups; work at events with other photographers without the worry of flash or radio interference.
- Extensive Range of Reliable Performance
- 590' (180 m) indoors; 200'+ (60+ m) outdoors. An above-average range for the most demanding situations (radio interference and low battery strength will lower your effective range).
- Fast Sync Speeds
- Compatible with most cameras, offering a maximum sync speed of 1/250 second; allows the user to capture most studio and event scenes.
- Universal Voltage
- AC version: The receiver offers the ease and convenience of global voltage (100-240V). The receiver utilizes current from a host flash lighting unit. Operate your receiver without the hassle of replacing batteries.