The Vertical Foregrip LED WeaponLight - M900V from SureFire features white-light and infrared primary-illumination as well as white-light secondary/navigational illumination. The vertical grip delivers significant gains in weapon-control during sustained-fire and tactical maneuvering.
Twisting the self-locking selector ring on the M900V's dual-spectrum V-series head selects the WeaponLight's primary illumination mode. The operator can choose from a hard-hitting 150 lumen screaming tunnel of blinding white-light, or a 120 mW IR illuminator beam for use with a night vision device. In either mode, the M900V's TIR lens produces a tight beam that is well suited for CQB and medium-range targeting applications.
The M900V is fitted with very efficient recoil-resistant LEDs that are virtually immune to failure - they have no filament that can burn out or break. The WeaponLight's housing is constructed from a combination of Nitrolon polymer and Mil-Spec anodized machined-aluminum to ensure battle-worthy reliability. The entire system is o-ring and gasket-sealed for optimum weather-resistance.
To control the primary illumination system, the M900V is configured with two tactical switches that provide momentary/constant on operation. Additionally, the M900V also has a rotary switch that provides constant-on operation with a lock-out/deactivate option. The M900V also features low-output white-light navigation LEDs that can be activated by a momentary-on pressure-pad thumb-switch.
Secure and reliable mounting of the M900V is handled by its integral quick-release throw-lever mount. The M93 mount is compatible with most Picatinny or Weaver systems. The self-adjusting clamp accommodates off-spec rails, and it's configured with a recoil-resistant lever-lock that keeps the mount tight.
- Performance Highlights
- 1.37" bezel
- Coated and tempered window
- Battery: 3 lithium CR123A - 9.0V
- IR output: 120 mW, 9.0 hr run-time
- White-light output: 150 lumens, 2.5 hr run-time
- TIR lens: optimizes tight beam for short/medium-range applications
- All LED illumination: white-light, infrared, white-light navigation
- Mounting system: integral quick-release throw-lever Picatinny rail mount
- Construction: Mil-Spec anodized aluminum and impact-resistant polymer. O-ring sealed for all-weather performance
- Vertical foregrip: provides ergonomic advantage and increased fire-control at all times, including sustained-fire scenarios
- Switches: primary beam - two momentary-on grip pressure-pad switches, constant-on/system-disable rotary switch. Infrared beam: momentary-on thumb-activated pressure-pad switch
- Compatibility: rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny or Weaver rail mounted on the underside of the forend