The Dot Line RS-RT09/P 2-in-1 Wireless Remote is a 16 channel, user selectable, wireless shutter release that will fire your camera from unobstructed distances over 300' (91.4 m) using RF (radio frequency) signals. The unit can also be used as a wired release when utilizing the receiver to trigger the camera.
The transmitter has a 2-position switch which makes using this remote really easy. You just press lightly for pre-focusing and then continue pressing to release the shutter. Built-in LED confirmation lights indicate pre-focus and exposure.
Note! The receiver requires 2 "AAA" batteries (sold separately)
- Eliminates the need for a cable release.
- This 2-in-1 wireless remote becomes a wired remote when the receiver is used to trigger the camera.
- May be used on up to 16 channels...user settable.
- The transmitter has a 2 position switch...press lightly for pre-focusing, and then continue pressing to release the shutter.
- Your camera can be fired from unobstructed distance more than 300' (91.4 m) using RF (radio frequency) signals.
- Built-in LED confirmation lights indicate pre-focus and exposure.
- The receiver is equipped with an accessory shoe to fit on top of your camera.