The Hercules DJ Console MK4 is a lightweight, easy to use, dual deck controller for DJ software. The DJ Console MK4 delivers flexibility, professional control, and portability at a cost effective price. The controller features two large jog-shuttle wheels for cuing digital audio tracks, and a host of assignable controllers.
There are two sets of outputs on the rear panel and RCA phono inputs for connecting turntables, CD decks and MP3 players. The unit is USB powered and made for easy transport. The included transport cover and shoulder strap, make it an easy mobile solution for DJs on-the-go. The DJ Console MK4 may be used to control Mac and Windows based DJ software, and a copy of Virtual DJ is included.
All-In-One Mixing Station for Mobile Computer DJs:
- 2-deck controller for digital DJ software mixing
- 2 stereo outputs for flexible routing to a PA system and monitors
- 2 stereo inputs for additional turntables, CD players and MP3 devices
- Built for mobile DJing: compact, light, with transport cover & shoulder strap
- 2 jog wheels for easy file navigation and control
- 1 crossfader and 2 volume faders
- 2 pitch encoders (knobs) to adjust the speed of the music
- 6 EQ potentiometers
- The DJ software suggests a cue point for quick cuing
- Synchronize tracks using pitch encoders and/or sync buttons
- Automatic loops on 1, 2, 4 or 8 beats
- Add effects to customize your music
- Record your mixes as audio files
- Customize your console by placing the graphic skin (included) underneath the see-through plate on top of the controller.