The Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub is a 1U-sized professional video switcher with a speed of 3GB/s SDI and an auto-switching feature to instantly switch between HD and SD video formats (depending on the input signal). Full SDI re-clocking is used to make up for lost signals and easier decoding of the signals.
The Videohub includes 16 buttons for destinations and 16 buttons for sources. Routing can be changed by using the destination button and selecting the source. The illuminated control buttons allow you to read the button labels even in dark or poor light.
Ethernet control allows direct connection to the network and is fully compatible with software/hardware control panels.
Note! IEC power cable not included
- Compact - 1U size
- 16 SDI inputs and 16 SDI outputs, supports SD, HD
- 3 GB/s SDI, auto-switching SD, HD and full SDI re-clocking
- Allows simultaneous SD, HD, and 3 GB/s SDI formats on the router
- 16 buttons for destinations and 16 buttons for sources
- Button caps can be removed for easy labeling
- Control panel is built into the front panel with no other setup required
- Illuminated control buttons
- Control interfaces for USB, direct Ethernet and RS-422 serial
- USB connection
- Ethernet control allows direct connection to the computer network and is fully compatible with Blackmagic Design's wide range of software control panels and Videohub Smart Control hardware control panel
- Simple installation
- Reference input compatible with black burst and tri-sync
- Serial port for router control
- 12 volt universal power supply included; IEC power cable sold seperately