The black Deca Sound Man Rain Poncho from Petrol Bags is definitely for the working pro who's out in marginal weather and needs to keep his gear at hand and dry. This poncho is made from a durable black 420D ripstop nylon and thin coating of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) that is lightweight, cool and comfortable. Seam stitching seals the poncho and prevents moisture from seeping through. It's designed to cover the user, mixer and Petrol's fully loaded Eargonizer bag. The front is transparent so you can see your equipment but still keep the rain and dust out.
It's constructed with large, roomy long sleeves that permit full access and ease of movement while using your gear, especially a mic boom. The back features an opening to promote air flow and that helps keep you cooler while outside. It is also valuable for assisting with heat dissipation from your equipment.
Both sides have hand openings and dual-sided bungee cords with anchor clips to hold the poncho firm while it's being worn. The "pass through" hand openings are marked in white binding for easy spotting and faster access to your gear. The poncho permits you to work with your boom pole at arm's length while protecting your mixer as well as keeping you dry. It comes with a handy drawstring mesh pouch and is backed by Petrol's two-year warranty.
- Ultimate weather protection for the working sound professional
- Constructed of 420 denier black ripstop nylon laminated with thin thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) coating that provides greater elasticity and prevents water from seeping through
- Front section made of transparent TPU for maximum visibility of working equipment
- Long roomy sleeves provide freedom of motion to hold boom pole or other gear at arm's length and still keep mixer and equipment bag safe and dry
- Fits into handy drawstring net mesh pouch for easy storage and transport
- Sized to comfortably cover user carrying mixer and fully loaded Eargonizer bag
- Lighter fabric keeps the user much cooler and more comfortable
- "Tile-style" opening added to back to let fresh air flow inside and keep things from heating up
- Slotted "pass-through" hand openings on either side of transparent TPU front section marked with white binding to facilitate quicker and easier access to equipment controls
- Two-sided bungee cords and anchor clips adjust hood to keep out elements
- Seams stitched, then sealed and reinforced with a durable polyurethane cover