The HiTi P110S PocketStudio Photo Printer Kit, a member of the Series 1 Studio-on-the-Go product line, is a portable photo printer which lets you take your photo business anywhere. Weighing only 4.85 lb (2.2 kg), this money-maker can be used indoors and outdoors. For outdoor use or at locations where there is no power outlet you can use the included rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. On a full charge the battery will supply power for 60 4 x 6" (10.16 x 15.24 cm) color prints.
The selection of media and templates for printing is easily accomplished via a 2.5" (6.4 cm) color screen with a graphical interface. Media and ribbons are easily accessed from one side of the unit. You can even change consumables and operate the printer while the P110S is inside the custom carrying bag (sold separately). You can you streamline your workflow while carrying the printer on your shoulder and connecting your camera directly to the printer to upload images as you shoot.
The PocketStudio comes with powerful software tailored to event photographers and photo ID/passport photo producers for creation of high quality images at 300 x 300 dpi resolution. The PocketStudio takes 63 seconds to print a 4 x 6" (10.16 x 15.24 cm) photo and can handle 60 prints per media/ink loading. It is also compatible with sticker photo media (sold separately).
- Weighing only 4.85 lb (2.2 kg), the HiTi P110S is the "Studio-on-the-Go" product allowing you to bring your photo business anywhere.
- Standalone Operation
- The P110S utilizes a USB 1.1 interface, built-in memory card readers and a 2.5" (6.4 cm) color LCD touch screen display to make it very easy to operate without a computer.
- User-Definable Passport & ID Photo Formats
- With its hot-key design, the P110S offers user-definable shortcuts for ID photo printing. With the touch of only one button, users can switch to the pre-set most commonly used passport and ID photo formats.
- One-Side Access Design
- Utility panels are located on only one side of the P110S, providing easy access for the removal and replacement of consumables. The one-side access design also allows you to operate the printer while it is inside the carrying bag (sold separately).
- Color Optimization
HiTi Color Technology offers two color styles to satisfy different kinds of photo demands:
- HiTi Passport Photo Color produces superior skin tones in portraits. Skin tones will look more natural and wrinkles will be smoothed.
- HiTi Classic Color provides brilliant life-like true color reproduction for your digital images.
- Included Software
This software is a dedicated utility primarily for event photographers to convert TIFF files into HiTi designated eFrame formats. You design the eFrame in Photoshop (not included), then use the converter to change the design into formats the P110S can read.
ID Creator is designed for passport and ID photo producers. You can easily design multiple ID formats in a few simple steps and then load them into the printer for future use.
This is PC-based software to give you the ability to print passports and ID photos.