The Roland GAIA SH-01 Virtual Analog Synthesizer is lightweight, features 37 velocity sensitive keys and 3 virtual analog sound engines that me be layered to achieve potent virtual analog sounds. In the tradition of the Roland SH series, the GAIA SH-101 puts the power of analog programing at your fingertips, with full control over the oscillators, filters, and ADSR controls.
In addition, a power effects engine further enhances your sounds with Delay, Echo, Reverb, Distortion and more. A 1/8" (3.5mm) input on the front panel will allow you to connect an MP3 player for jamming along with your favorite tunes, and its USB connector lets you send MIDI information, audio signal, and user data to a computer. And lastly, the GAIA SH-101 operates on either AC or battery power, making it completely portable.
- Huge sound with three virtual analog engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LFO
- Layer up to five simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
- 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop-out
- Fun, hands-on control panel that's great for instant gratification, and for learning synthesis
- Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
- Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
- D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
- USB ports for saving user patches to USB flash drives, and for audio/MIDI connection to computers