Housed in a sturdy metal enclosure, the GS108P Prosafe 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 4-Port PoE from Netgear is an unmanaged Ethernet network switch that's extremely simple to use and that can provide a high-speed connection for up to eight network devices. Among the eight 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports built-in to the switch, four are Power-over-Ethernet enabled, so you can separately power up to four connected devices that support PoE. That means you can connect wireless access points, an Ethernet firewall, and much more. Beyond PoE, with the eight 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, you can experience data transfer speeds at up to one Gigabit. However, if the Ethernet-enabled devices that you connect to each port are slower in speed, the switch's built-in auto-switching technology will know and incorporate those devices seamlessly into your network. In addition, this switch also utilizes an AutoUplink technology that allows you to use standard Ethernet cables or crossover Ethernet cables in connecting devices. This technology also allows you to use standard Ethernet cables as crossover cables when necessary. This switch, designed to be green, can also regulate its power consumption. Great for your business, this Ethernet switch is sturdy, easy-to-use, and extremely handy for connecting your network devices.
- A total of eight 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports are available for connecting devices to your network such as an IP camera, a server, an access point, a PC, and a firewall, among many other options
- The included 4 Power-over-Ethernet ports allow you to power up to four wireless access points or other PoE-capable devices
- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10, 100, and 1,000 Mbps devices into your network
- AutoUplink technology automatically adjusts for standard and crossover Ethernet cables. It also allows you to use standard Ethernet cables as crossover cables when connecting devices
- Auto power-down mode conserves energy when a port is not connected and less power is automatically transmitted when a cable connected to a port is under 10 m
- Durable metal enclosure and silent fanless design
- 24/7 Technical Support and a limited lifetime warranty