ikan's Starter Fly Kit is the perfect introduction to the Elements line of video support equipment--a lightweight, modular support rig designed to work with any DSLR or other small camera. Made of anodized aluminum and comprised of 3 easy-to-assemble parts, the Starter Fly adds comfort and image stability to the often awkward process of shooting video with a digital still camera.
Offering the simplicity of a sturdy, upgradeable flash bracket, the Starter Fly consists of a single foam-grip handle with an attaching, movable arm and a Cheese Plate that can accommodate optional accessories with industry-standard 1/4"-20 mounts. Fully configurable--and easily expandable--for cameras past, present and future, the Starter Fly is an affordable, future-proof investment in support gear that will evolve and grow with your changing needs.
- Includes cheese plate, 1 handle and 1 handle arm
- Lightweight, modular and upgradeable
- Perfect alternative to a cumbersome, full-size rail system
- Compatible with all 15mm rail systems
- Constructed out of anodized aluminum