The CDJ-350 Digital Multi Player by Pioneer is a CD/USB audio deck capable of playing WAV, AIFF, MP3, and AAC files. HID and MIDI compatibility allows the CDJ to be used with third-party DJ software.
The CDJ-350 has a front loading CD drive, which can read manufactured audio CDs as well as CD-R/RW's. External storage devices, such as flash drives, connect to the type A USB port on the top panel. The CDJ can utilize these sources without any assistance from a computer.
The CDJ-350 has helpful tools for beginning DJs, including easy-to-use beat matching and looping functionality.
- Includes rekordbox Software
- The CDJ-350 includes rekordbox, a music management program that catalogs your music library. rekordbox analyzes and prepares files to be used with CDJ turntables.
- Compatible with Various File Formats
- The CDJ-350 can play MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files.
- USB Port
- Located on top of the CDJ-350, a USB port enables connection to an external storage device, minimizing the need for a laptop.
- BEAT Display Function
- Assists in scratch and loop accuracy by illustrating the tempo, meter, and playback point of a song.
- Auto BPM LOCK
- A master BPM can be set, allowing a series of songs to be automatically beat-matched.
- Auto Beat Loop Function
A variety of loop functions can be enabled at the press of one button, including:
- Beat Loop - Matches the BPM and loops 4-beats.
- Loop Divide - Divides current loop in half.
- Hot Loop - Instantly returns to the beginning of current loop.
- Software Compatibility
- HID technology enables easy, precise control of Digital Vinyl Systems without time-coded discs. The CDJ-350 can also transmit MIDI signal from its back panel type B USB connection, which allows communication with third-party DJ software on a laptop.