The CA-3090 3-Piece Flat Panel Design Subwoofer & Satellite Speaker System from Cyber Acoustics enlivens your everyday computer audio by delivering stellar sound for a great price. As a 2.1 computer speaker system, two sharp, flat-panel designed satellite speakers provide impeccable clarity while accompanying a subwoofer that brings serious bass. This system utilizes a low-distortion, high-power amplifier technology to pump audio through each satellite's dynamic 2" driver. In addition, the system ensures that serious bass by acoustically balancing the subwoofer and outfitting it with a hard-working, high-excursion, 3" driver. Plus, the subwoofer includes an adjustable bass knob for scalable bass volume.
This system is setup to deliver exceptional sound for your everyday computer audio needs. To get started, just connect the included 3.5 mm cable from the speakers to your computer's main sound input jack. Also, if you wanted to run your gaming system (this device requires a "Y" adapter cable), DVD player, or MP3 player through the speakers, you would connect a 3.5 mm cable from the headphone jack of your device to the auxiliary input jack on the convenient, desktop control pod. The wired, desktop control pod also features a headphone jack if you want to privately listen to audio. Since the system is designed for use in close proximity to your computer and other electronic devices, the speakers are magnetically shielded. This sleek, three-piece system comes with an MP3 cradle for mounting your MP3 player, iPod, or iPhone. If you want impeccable clarity, serious bass, and excellent overall sound from your computer speaker system, check out the CA-3090!
- Speaker system offers high quality audio with two impeccably clear satellite speakers and one subwoofer with a bass volume control knob
- Satellite speakers each feature a dynamic 2" driver
- Subwoofer features a poly carbon, high-excursion 4" driver
- Low-distortion, high-power amplifier technology keeps your sound clear as you increase the volume
- Convenient desktop control pod features volume knob, on/off power button, auxiliary input jack, and headphone jack
- Connect your computer, MP3 player, gaming system (requires "Y" adapter cable), or headphones via the auxiliary and headphone jacks
- Magnetically shielded speakers allow you to place them close to your monitor or laptop without causing image-distortion or interference
- Cradle perfect for holding your MP3 player, iPod, or iPhone