With Cyber Acoustics' CA-3602 3-Piece Flat Panel Subwoofer and Satellite Speaker System, you don't just hear your computer's audio: you live and feel it, especially the bass. This 2.1 computer speaker system features an aggressive 18W, 5.25" subwoofer driver that's housed in an acoustically balanced wood cabinet. Along with the subwoofer and the bombastic bass that it brings, you will also have at your listening pleasure two satellite speakers which each push two, 2" high-efficiency drivers. Fortunately, this system utilizes a low-distortion, high-power amplifier technology that allows you to pump up the volume while still retaining clarity.
This system delivers colossal bass and stellar overall sound for your computer audio or other electronic devices. To get started, simply connect the included 3.5 mm cable from the speakers to your computer's main sound input jack. Also, if you wanted to run your gaming system (requires a "Y" adapter cable), DVD player, or MP3 player through the speaker system, you would connect a 3.5 mm cable from the headphone jack of your device to the auxiliary input jack on the convenient, wired remote. In addition, the desktop remote features a volume control knob for the satellite speakers, a bass volume control knob for the subwoofer, and a headphone jack if you want to privately listen to audio. Since the system is designed for use in close proximity to your computer and other electronic devices, the speakers are magnetically shielded. In terms of accessories, this three-piece system comes with an MP3 cradle for mounting your MP3 player, iPod, or iPhone. If you want bombastic, superior overall sound from your computer speaker system, go with the CA-3602!
- Designed for use with your computer, laptop, MP3, DVD player, or gaming system
- Satellite speakers each feature two dynamic, 2" drivers for exceptional treble and mid-range sound
- Subwoofer delivers thunderous bass through a poly carbon, high-excursion 5.25" driver
- Low-distortion, high-power amplifier technology keeps your sound clear as you increase the volume
- Convenient, wired desktop remote features volume knob, bass knob, on/off power button, auxiliary input jack, and headphone jack
- Main, auxiliary, and headphone jacks allow you to connect your computer, MP3 player, iPod, headphones, or gaming system (requires "Y" adapter cable)
- Magnetically shielded speakers allow you to place them close to your monitor or laptop without causing image-distortion or interference
- Cradle perfect for holding your MP3 player, iPod, or iPhone