The Bebob Engineering LUX-LED4 On-camera LED Light is based on an energy-efficient LED light with just 4W power consumption. It can be fitted on any compatible camcorder using the standard shoe horn mounting. The provided D-Tap cable allows the camera batteries to power the LED light.
The LUX LED light has a built-in dimmer to control light intensity, as well as a focus slide mechanism that controls the illumination angle between 40° (spot) and 60° (flood). The unit can be used with optional 2 or 4-leaf barndoors (detachable) to adjust light spill and focus.
- Low power consumption (4W)
- Shoe horn for camera mounting
- D-Tap cable for sharing power between camera and LED light
- Built-in dimmer to manage light intensity
- Focus slide mechanism allows illumination angle to be adjusted between 40° (spot) and 60° (flood)
- Optional 2 or 4-leaf barndoors for focusing light and controlling light spill