The AG Neovo SX-17P Plus 17" LCD Surveillance Monitor incorporates many features and functions essential to the security industry. In addition to its durable metal cabinet, this monitor features a NeoV Optical Glass front screen that resists scratches and impact. Smart Omni Viewer technology provides a number of viewing options including PIP (Picture in Picture), PAP (Picture and Picture), and the ability to freeze or rotate an image 180 degrees.
This monitor offers a high resolution of 1280 x 1024, a crisp contrast ration of 1000:1, and a superior brightness of 250 cd/m2. Built-in image enhancing functions can be used to further improve image quality and that way help bring out important details of a scene.
With a full complement of PC and video inputs, this monitor offers compatibility with a range of computers, cameras, and DVRs. Support for NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video standards means that this monitor can be used in any country. An EcoSmart sensor function will auto adjust brightness for ultra low power consumption while Anti-Burn-in technology prevents an image from becoming etched on the screen. Both are important features in security environments where a monitor typically stays on for long time periods. There is also a DC output for powering peripheral devices directly from the monitor.
- High 1280 x 1024 SXGA resolution
- NeoV Optical Glass
- Anti-Burn-in technology
- Horizontal resolution up to 600 TVL (NTSC), 625 TVL (PAL)
- Smart Omni Viewer: PIP/PAP, Freeze & 180° Image Rotation
- Built-in Image Enhancer: 3D Comb Filter/Deinterlace/Noise Reduction
- EcoSmart sensor auto adjusts brightness for ultra low power consumption
- Versatile connectivity (BNC in/out x2, S-Video, VGA, DVI, Audio in/out)
- BNC video out passive looping
- Power DC-out design to power connected peripherals
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM video system support
- Durable metal casing design
- VESA standard wall mount